Metadatics powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of the most common types of audio files, including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Search metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built-in functions. Metadatics provides everything you need to edit the metadata with ease and flexibility.
Metadatics Key Features
- Batch editing – Edit multiple files at the same time quickly and easily.
- Functions – Metadatics has a number of built-in functions to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the beginning or end of the tag, to generate a sequence of numbers, copy of the tag to the tag, and much more!
- Online Sources – Tag Search for MusicBrainz and album on Google.
- Album Artwork – Metadatics supports reading and writing of multiple images in a single file. The product can be removed or changed either in batch or individually.
- File Rename – Create a directory structure and rename files based on metadata.
- Support for many metadata formats – supports Metadatics reading and writing ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, Vorbis, APE and ASF tags all of the different types of audio files.
- Added support for the regime of darkness.
- Added support for new tag Movement / Work Itunes.
- Allow “0” to be used in the album party width or height of the work field to dynamically calculate the resolution.
- Performance is improved when you add a large number of files at once.
- Updated Google Images album search.
- Fixed problem with sorting track numbers after getting tags from MusicBrainz.
- Fixed a possible data corruption issue when saving after each change included.
- Fixed possible crash when a question starts the window size is too small.
- Several other minor bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Metadatics_1.6.1__TNT.dmg [16.91 MB].torrent|